Sunday, May 9, 2010

This week I am going to take a moment and be a proud author to rave about the covers for The Willow & The Wicked. As an aspiring author I dreamed of this moment and I have to say, it is about as satisfying as I suspected it would be.

Seeing the characters that I've grown to love in the flesh is simply an amazing sight and I couldn't be happier with the design that Anne Cain put together for this series.

Now, I'm just craving to see what the final two of the series will look like!!



The Willow - Release Date: July 2010




The Wicked - Release Date: August 2010

8 comments:

Rebecca Royce said...

Savor it up Stacey. You've earned it!

Annie Nicholas said...

Anne Cain does a great job.

Annie Nicholas said...

Anne Cain does a great job.

Sandra Sookoo said...

Congrats!

Jackie said...

Nice, congratulations!!

jackie b central texas

Linda Andrews said...

Congrats and the covers are fantastic.

Stacey Kennedy said...

Thanks for the support everyone, it feels just as good as the covers do :)

D L Jackson said...

I love your covers.