Friday, December 17, 2010

It's Friday...

There's a light covering of snow on the ground, it's so cold my cats don't want to go out. Even the big guy who hates the heat as much as I love it--he's a cold weather cat! But, tis the season for all things cold, and frosty. It can't go away fast enough for me.

In the meantime, I'm still having a contest over at A Sovereign Spot, and you can get a 10% discount on any book at Changeling Press by using the code WATCH01, just throw one of mine in the cart. *smile* You'll be entered into a drawing for the grand prize of books and con swag on January 1, 2011--so settle in, stay warm, and enjoy a good book this weekend.

Now, no men in their glory, no women either! But enjoy the warm,  furry creatures I wrangled up. I have a thing for looking at animals in their natural habitats, especially on savannahs and deserts--maybe because I wish I was there!

Enjoy...and tell me "If you could visit any warm spot in the world, where would it be?"




Growl and roar-it's okay to let the beast out.-© J. Hali Steele

No comments: