Sunday, February 6, 2011

This week at Paranormal Romantics our theme question is, Life, Writing, and Everything. How do we cope?

Keeping my priorities straight...that’s how I cope. I love writing and sharing my stories, but my family always comes first. It’s a funny thing really. I’m not a plotter when it comes to writing, yet I plan my life like you’d not believe. My daughter is in school full time and my son goes to preschool three mornings a week. So, that is the time I use to write. Trying to get anything done with the little ones around is impossible so I don’t even bother attempting it. I do revisions and edits when we have some movie time and the kids are preoccupied. But I never try and write anything new when they’re around, because I just can’t concentrate enough to really get into it.
Normally, I try to only work during those hours my kids are in school to make sure that I’m spending time with the hubby too. However, January was probably the busiest month I’ve had yet. I really hadn’t planned it that way, but for some reason I got bombarded with edits―four stories in one month plus trying to wrap up the spin-off series for the Magical Sword, The Enchanted Sight. Needless to say, it was kinda crazy and I didn’t have much down time. My hubby had zilch of my attention, so I have some making up to do for that. J
Here are two of the stories that came from my insanely busy month which release next week!!
SILENT HOWL
The Blue Bloods ~ Book Two
Liquid Silver Books ~ February 7, 2011
When murder threatens innocent lives, will one woman unleash the wolf within her or hide behind the human that cowers in fear.
Rynn Murphy is a werewolf and she is in a state of bliss―her junkie parents are in recovery for their drug addiction. Her Grandfather, Pops, suffering from Alzheimer’s has settled into a nursing home in Utah. And she has just witnessed the bonding ceremony of her friends, Nexi and Kyden from the Otherworld. With her mate, Briggs by her side, life can’t get any better…
But this happiness is about to end as Rynn is brought to Philadelphia. As a Blue Blood Werewolf, she has been given a special gift to possess a strong scent. And after horrific murders take place in the Pennsylvania territory, Rynn must use this ability to seek the killer out…
This task does not come easily, Rynn is struggling. The human in her flees from danger. The wolf in her is desperate to end his murderous rampage. Rynn must reconcile these two halves while these murders begin to cross State lines. Soon, danger will be all around them, and Rynn will have to decide what is more important―the human who remains in her or the wolves she has sworn to protect…

WHISPERS OF EVIL
The Watchers ~ Book Two
Cobblestone Press – February 11, 2011
Nayeli has been locked away, hidden from the world in a mental institution, all due to the whispers of evil which have corrupted her mind. Unbeknownst to her, the voices that have plagued her are a gift given to only one kind―Watchers.
Griffin, her Seeker, is about to break this cage of imprisonment woven around her and give her a new chance at life. But when a demon leaves the confines of Hell to create havoc in Louisiana, will his love for Nayeli free her wounded heart, or will she succumb to the whispers which threaten to steal her soul?
*WARNING: Explicit sex between a timid Watcher and a gorgeous Seeker, and a ceremony that will certainly raise eyebrows!




Goodreads - http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/3473046.Stacey_Kennedy
Twitter - http://twitter.com/Stacey_Kennedy

4 comments:

Annie Nicholas said...

Happy Release Week!

Stacey Kennedy said...

Thanks Annie!! *hugs*

J Hali Steele said...

Congrats, Stacey, and those are two awesome covers by the way. Good luck on release week!

D L Jackson said...

Congrats and the covers are beautiful. You're a wonder. Don't know how you do it all and so fast.
:)