Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I am a Pretty, Pretty Princess

Or I could be for the low, low price of $70,000 per night.
(Two night minimum required.)


Check this out:

Following a deal with Liechtenstein-based event production and marketing company Rent a Village by Xnet, Airbnb customers can now take your pick from one six Austrian villages, three German towns, one Swiss ski-resort and the Principality of Liechtenstein.
For a cool $70,000 a night (for a minimum of two nights), you can hire the tinycountry of Liechtenstein, which measures around 61.7 square miles and has just 35,000 inhabitants. According to the profile on Airbnb, Liechtenstein can accommodate between 450 and 900 people, has 500+ bedrooms and 500+ bathrooms. The cancellation policy is classified as "Super Strict", which means you get a 50% refund after booking if you cancel up until 30 days prior to arrival. Otherwise you don't get a refund.
It has all the makings of a great romance plot, doesn't it? 


I'm going to have to use this one day. I mean, think about the possibilities. Granted, if I had $140k to burn, it wouldn't be on a rent-a-country. But it's a cool thought. I probably wouldn't have to invest in accessories, either. I'm sure my daughter has a spare tiara I can borrow around here somewhere...

4 comments:

Virginia said...

Yes, if you had money to burn, this would be a pretty fun thing to do. :)

Hailey Edwards said...

It could be pretty cool. The other options are pretty far out there, too. But if I were burning cash, I would have my own country and castle for the night, darn it. ;)

Annie Nicholas said...

I wonder if I would be allowed to cry, "Off with their head!" for that price.

Hailey Edwards said...

Hells yeah. For that price, I'd say the sky is the limit on your beheading fantasies. (Though it would be dependent on the number of guests you brought with you...)