Thursday, May 12, 2011

Getting Forged

Ah, vampires. My interest sparked in the creatures the very first time I picked up L. J. Smith's The Awakening - the first book in The Vampire Diaries series in 1991. (Yes, the same books that spun off the television show. Which, BTW, I don't watch. I tried. Truly. It just doesn't work for me.) I was 16 at the time.

Now, I get to write about those very things that caught my eye. In fact, my latest vampire book just released on Monday with Liquid Silver Books.



As vampire Evande Austin tries to adjust to her new found abilities, she can’t fight her new reality. She never intended to fall in love with two men. But she also never intended to take Fae blood to keep her alive either.
Trouble lurks in the shadows and Evande fears she will not be able to control the raging blood fever that burns through her because of Quinn. Thanks to Logan, the man who gives her anchor, Evande is able to maintain a thread of sanity in the blinding chaos.
When the Elders strike out and her future tumbles around her feet, Evande realizes the two men give her a bond she is unable to survive without. They need her just as much as she needs them. Giving into them both could just be the one thing that saves everyone.
But one thing remains clear—nothing comes without a cost.

Caught in the fires of passion and destruction, Evande struggles for a balance that could either burn or forge her anew.

The first chapter it available in its entirety here: http://www.liquidsilverbooks.com/books/forgedinfireexcerpt.htm
And you can purchase the book here: http://www.liquidsilverbooks.com/books/forgedinfire.htm

1 comment:

Liia Ann White said...

You forgot to mention that it's one of the best love triangles written!
Seriously, I can't get enough of them.
*sigh* I'd love my own triangle of Damon Salvatore and my Kadin.. Mmmmmmm
Congrats again on the release :-D