Sunday, June 12, 2011

My love for Katie MacAlister!!

Happy Sunday!! I'm home from vacation now, and I wanted to share a book with you all that I read while I was away. As some of you know, Katie MacAlister is my favorite author. Her dragon series top my all time favorite reads and going on the 9th book in the series I'm amazed she can still keep me captivated.

So why do I love her work? Well, she writes some of the sexiest men I've ever read--hello, dragon shifters? Plus she adds in humor that I just love and always has a mystery wrapped up in there too.

I cannot say enough about all the dragon books--if you haven't had a chance to read her stuff, go get them right away!!

Here is the book I read...and I can only hope the next one comes out soon!!


Even an ancient dragon can learn how to multitask…

Ysolde de Bouchier is a woman beset with trials. The dragon part of her buried deep for centuries is still making itself known, but in ways that just don’t make sense. She’s continuing to have visions, but now they involve events she wasn’t present to witness.

As if that isn’t enough, she’s caught up in a tangled web of plans that seem to grow more complex each day. Not only does she have to work out peace between her Light Dragon mate Baltic and the weyr, she also has to free his friend, convince an archimage to lift the spell controlling her magic, figure out what it is that the First Dragon expects her to do, rescue a half-dragon damsel in over her head, and once and for all clear Baltic’s name of murder charges that continue to plague him.

No one told Ysolde that dragon love would be so hard…


BUY LINK

No comments: