Friday, September 23, 2011

It's Friday

And what the heck is going on with Facebook?! I have no patience, I'm not very technical, so I damn near couldn't find my profile. *Sigh* Learning to navigate everything took too much time, of which I seem to be short of these days, so I logged out. I'll deal with it another time. Why don't they leave it alone - it wasn't broken. :(

It's my weekend off and I'm not going to work AT ALL! Nothing. Zip. Nada. Well, I do need to start getting my yard in order for winter which is a thought I hate. Hmm, maybe another weekend for that.

Big plan is to cuddle up with a good book. Tonight I perused my shelves to see what might catch my fancy and there's so much to choose from in the way of series which I usually love best. But not what I'm looking for this weekend. I want an old romance that will pull me in, and take me for a wild ride to 'the end'. Guess what? Couldn't find anything that screamed out at me so must go shopping... *big grin*

Any ideas?

No comments: