Thursday, September 22, 2011

Running Around in Circles

Ever have one of those days where you just feel as if you can't keep up with everything going on around you? Yeah, I'm having one of those weeks. No matter how much I try to get ahead, I feel three steps behind. And why do I need to sleep anyway? It's taking perfectly good hours I could use for other things.


I've got a book releasing tomorrow (though, if you're so inclined, Amazon has is up for sale already: (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005OMB936)), another entry in the Sypricon Masters series. My leanings toward tortured hero went by the wayside for this book, this time, the heroine is the one with all the problems.

So, lay it on me, tell me something that amused you recently. I need something funny to giggle at--entertain me.

No comments: