Friday, November 4, 2011

It's Friday

And Fall is in full swing! It's the time of year we all start thinking about two of the biggest holidays of the year. Many are starting to think about where, and with whom, they'll spend the holidays, we even start to make travel plans.  Traditions of special meals and decorating ideas are passed down to our children and, of course, we share stories of holidays past. But we have a few weeks yet to exchange some of those ideas. *Grinning* Have to say that winter holidays do not top my list but I do enjoy baking (and what comes out of the oven sometimes suprises me!) and cooking. We'll talk about that over the next couple Fridays, and I'll still throw in some nice pics along the way of... well, whatever pops into my head!
This is also the time of year for going to the movies and do we have some goodies out there as well as coming up. I still need to see Real Steel. Actually, I just want to see Hugh Jackman. I know the reviews haven't been raving good but I kind of like the idea of machines beating up on each other versus seeing men fight. Though I have been known to watch a good fight.
For the kiddies we've got Puss in Boots and Dolphin Tale in 3D - and I'd love to see either of these. Come on, a cat and a dolphin - who could resist either? Animal movies, even when animated, tend to be some of the best movies, at least for me.

I'm dying to see The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, just wish they wouldn't drag it out in two parts.

Finally, I cannot wait until 11/11/11 for IMMORTALS!! This is my kind of movie.


What are you dying to see in theaters?

Growl and roar-it's okay to let the beast out.-J. Hali Steele

No comments: