Thursday, November 17, 2011

No Restraint Release!

No Restraint (a Sypricon Masters book)
Blurb:
For years, Kegan Riley has been under the intense scrutiny of the public eye. The demand of competing on the Aeronautical Racing Circuit has forced her to tuck away her lifestyle choices and put her racing first. But when the opportunity for a quick break from the chaos presents itself, she detours to Tawse, a BDSM club on the frontier planet, Sypricon.
Walker knew something was special about the gorgeous hot-shot racer the moment she stepped through the club’s doors. He doesn’t care about her fame and fortune; he just wants her underneath his control. Before long, Kegan confesses the dark secrets of her soul and Walker is certain it won’t be long until he shows her how unrestrained submission can heal her damaged heart.
Warning: This book contains explicit sexual content, graphic language, and situations that some readers may find objectionable including but not limited to: D/s, spanking
~*~

“So tell me why a hot-shot ARC racer like yourself obviously has problems submitting, yet keeps a  membership at a sex club on a distant planet where it’s expected.”
Then again, maybe he was supposed to know her intimately.
It was a question she’d asked herself for years and still wasn’t certain an honest answer existed. His touch curved under her jaw, his hand collaring her throat above the impulse band. He didn’t squeeze, but left his hand there as a sign to her. A sign she read loud and clear.
He was in charge.
“Tell me, princess.”
Reassured by the firm tone in his voice, she confessed what she’d never told anyone. “Do you have any idea what it’s like to be under such intense scrutiny? To have every single move you make examined and analyzed within an inch of its life?” Walker’s thumb slid against her skin, and the quiet sound of it gave her the strength she needed to continue. “I’m what everyone else wants me to be. Here, I get to be whatever I want even though there’s a part of me that can’t give everything up. I want to. So very, very much.”
“So, I was wrong.” Kegan tensed, stunned to hear the confession and his chuckle made her even more curious. “Surprised I can admit I’m wrong?”
“Yes. Most Doms I know wouldn’t admit to such a weakness.”
“Princess, I’m unlike any Dom you’ve ever met. Admitting I’m wrong isn’t a weakness. I was merely incorrect in my approach.” His voice had taken on a husky quality, as if he’d just come off the most euphoric of highs. “Your problem isn’t singularly about control. It’s a big part of it, but some of it is you really need to be reminded of what you are.”
Walker’s fingers worked over the zipper, pulling it down to her waist to expose her cleavage. Those fingers slipped into the opening, gliding over the bare skin he found. He didn’t appear to be surprised to find nothing between her and the suit.
“Let me guess, you won’t wear any kind of support under this in order to hide the fact you are very much a woman in hopes the men on the circuit forget that fact.”


No comments: