Friday, December 23, 2011

it's Friday

I love to look at beautiful homes, but you couldn't give me the the most beautiful home in the world if it was, eventually, going to be surrounded by snow! I'm dreading the thought of the first Nor'easter, the first flake (I guess that should be second flake since we've had a snow this year), the first ice storm, and so forth, and so on. I don't like cold weather, and thank goodness there are enough others who do appreciate it to keep the "different strokes for different folks" theory alive and well. Heck, if we all craved the heat, there wouldn't be enough space in the warm spots. Let's back up a bit. Would I accept a beautiful ski chalet if you gave it to me? Hell yes... and I'd sell it to the first snow bunny that came along (real cheap too!) so I could find my place in the sun. :)

However, snow seems to be synonymous with the upcoming holidays, so the following pretty places are for all the winter lovers who seek the perfect powder to snow board, ski, or make snow angels!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL



That is a basketball court!
Link to full story by Colleen Kane, CNBC.com: http://realestate.yahoo.com/promo/inside-the-5-most-luxurious-ski-homes.html
Photo credits: Dena Fleming CHIN | MACQUOID | FLEMING | HARRIS Prudential Utah Real Estate
Craig Morris of Morris & Fyrwald Sotheby’s International Realty
Cam Boyd and Pam Vanatta, Prudential Steamboat Realty

Growl and roar-it's okay to let the beast out.-
J. Hali Steele

No comments: