Tuesday, December 4, 2012

National Novel Writing Month - Revisited

So, last time I blogged here at PR, I talked about National Novel Writing Month. (post is here, in case you're interested). For anyone following along, I didn't hit the 50K word count goal. But I have a really good reason. That I can't talk about yet. LOL

But, really, it's okay that I didn't hit the 50K word count goal. I did add 20K words to the work-in-progress that I was working on. That's more wordage than I'd added to the book this entire year. So, to me, that was a huge win itself.

How about any of you that participated in NaNoWriMo--how did you do?

2 comments:

D. F. Krieger said...

I actually finished my NaNo project. I had to do a 12k sprint the last two days, and it exhausted me to no end, but I did it.

Looking forward to when you can tell us why you didn't finish your NaNo. ;)

Sara Brookes said...

Congrats! That's awesome that you finished. :^)